Friday, August 3, 2012

"I Don't Know" -- "I'm Sorry" -- "We're Not Broke!"

Henry Waxman -- Enough Already!
Congressman Henry Waxman has been in Congress for 38 years.

38 years of tax and spend statism, and still there is no subway to the sea.

38 years of badgering and bullying hyperpartisanship,  and corruption and waste are as rampant as ever.

When confronted about legal and illegal use of steroids, money earmarked for steroid education (a  matter of oversight during his chairmanship on the Oversight committee), and even the core elements of his Cap and Trade bill, Waxman said, “I don’t know”.

In the face of the $16 trillion national debt, Waxman says, "We're Not Broke!"

Not one, but NINETEEN green tech companies that took taxpayer loan guarantees have failed, guarantees which Waxman supported. Waxman says, "I'm sorry!"

Enough already!

I don't know about you, but I'm sorry that we are broke, and Waxman has been a big part of it all.

End the reign of Henry Waxman!

Bill Bloomfield for the 33rd!


No comments:

Post a Comment