If there is any Republican who understands social moderation, discretion, and respect for different points of view, it would LA County District Attorney Steve Cooley.
If there is any Republican in the LA area who knows how to work with Democrats and Independents, it would be Steve Cooley.
LA County District Attorney is voting for Bill Bloomfield, the Independent who left the Republican party because the party was not moderate enough, not pragmatic enough, not bipartisan enough for his views.
Cooley is voting for Bloomfield -- what about you?
The following other people are also voting for Bill Bloomfield (per Heather Peters, Campaign Manager for Bloomfield for Congress):
- Kenneth Jones, Executive Director of People For Community Improvement
- James Woolsey, [Democrat] Former Director of the CIA under President Bill Clinton
- Nancy Jacobson, Founder of “No Labels”
- Richard Riordan, Former Mayor of Los Angeles
- Sue Patterson, Founder of WINGS
Please get out the vote for Bill -- end the reign of Waxman the Taxman. For all the undecided voters who are still not sure who to vote for, end the 38-year tenure of Henry Waxman, an incumbent who has spent more time living it up in Washington instead of serving his constituents in the Santa Monica Bay.